THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Update ~

kinda busy dis day XD dat why never update my blog for sometimez dy XD

Thursday 16/7/2009
itz a holidayz so King Sim come taman desa join me for breakfast at Leun Fatt @ taman desa
Brian my old class matez come and join us around 1pm we go gym first XD
den according to plan we go for a sim at my condo @ casa desa ... abit dulan i cant find my goggle ... sienz sia swim without goggle >.<
after a long hour soaking in the water ... XD is time to eat lunc ^^ i cook fried rice and black bean soup XD although it suck but when u are hungry anything is nice XD ... so kena sapu ...
abit kesian sim after he finish drinking the soup only he realize something like mucus found inside the soup oopz XD
Danny came around 5.xx king and sim left my house around 6 ... danny me and brian went to BaiBai @ Happy Garden ... afterthat send brian to Maybank @ Kuchai Lama his friend will pick up him from there .... We(Me and Danny) went OUG for dinner XD vegetarian restaurant ^^
after that we headed to Al Madina @ bukit jalil .... as usual we had our shisha there

Friday 17/7/2009
Bad Day XD
early in the morning around 7 like dat i go and fetch Danny @ Old Town PJ cause he wanna follow me to Tar College ... for sure i am late XD so i take my own sweet time ....
after turn in to Jalan Pahang > Genting Klang > around Shell Station there > Accident >.<
haizh ... i hon the car twice and he still dash out T.T i m at 90km/hour with my ABS i still not able to make a good stop ... bang into him ...
he is malay and army servant ... with ZL car plate ... no point to argue with him ... XD action speak louder than word 20-30 malayz surround me and say it my fault wad i gonna do ? call raymond and sam due to de jam they took 45-60 minute to arrive ... but i already kena force to pay ... why no chinese car stop down and help me ? ... only malayz bike and car stop at a side and say it my fault XD ... quite serious ... front glass break ... my air cond pipe battery leakage ... bad 1 ...
park my car at raymond supervisor house @ OUG den raymond send us back to Danny's house
we had McDonald for lunch ... around 2 danny fetch me back to my house ... untill my house doorstep only i realise my key is with danny .... but danny never bring his bag pack out ... so we go all the way back to Old Town PJ and get my house key ... ... he drop me off at the guard house and he go home and sleep ... around 3.30 i nid to go to Kuchai Lama and meet my uncle ... i promised to help him out to repaint his office ... T.T only i realize i left my wallet at danny's car .... bad day real bad day ... i call danny to send to me ... but i receive alot of dis and dat so i juz say nvm la i go get my self ... i call kenny he tell me dis and dat also feel so sienz helpless like dat ... i beg both of them but dey also give me excuse and crap ... den fine la i take a taxi to old town at 4pm ... the road start to get very busy at that time ... in my life i never like to beg people maybe i left no choice ... maybe i should change the way i am ... i must be cruel than to be kind , what i get from being kind ? it time no say no XD

i reach my uncle office at 4.40 i follow him and buy all the equipment needed to repaint the office 7 x 7little of paint ... wootz whole office ... around 1.30 am we juz completed 2 room /5 room ... tired day ...

Saturday 18/7/2009
wake up at 8.30pm my dad send me to Ong Dental Clinic @ Pandan Perdana , Cheras. Get my tooth done ... "refurbish" my teeth till around 1pm ... i go orange @ OUG for a hair cut ...
TJ say wanna come over my house around 4pm like dat so while waiting for him ... me and danny went to Top2 @ kuchai lama for few game of pool..
... according to plan meet joey for dinner ... around 8pm like dat danny come and fetch me and TJ , go all the way to puchong and fetch Joey XD ... we went to Puchong @ Puteri there for our ShabuShabu dinner ... love the place XD ~ around 11 go yamcha @ Almadina Bukit Jalil ... go home at 1.30 ...

0 comments: